For all your questions concerning research in our collections, you can :
- Ask your question by email.
- Contact us
- Contact us by telephone during our business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:15am to 7pm : 00 41 21 692 49 11.
- If you are on site at the Institute, ask for a reference librarian will be available upon request at the reception desk.
- You can also make an appointment with one of our experts for an introduction to our collections and our databases.
Email enquiries can only be dealt with if they require short, specific answers. For example, we can:
- Locate documents
- Advise on the contents of our collections
- Verify bibliographic citation information
- Identify legal acronyms and abbreviations.
Important reminder : Requests for legal advice and enquiries concerning legal information are to be addressed exclusively to our secretariat.